Friends of Overland (FOO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) Organization
- Our charter is to raise money to support critical programs cut by LAUSD.
- Many of the donations made to FOO are tax deductible.
- Each family is an automatic FOO member.
- We have a Board of Directors and Officers who meet on the first Monday of each month, but all are encouraged to attend.
- FOO works with the administration and other parent groups to identify the financial needs for next year.
- Our fundraising subcommittees are set.
- New fundraising ideas are examined against current activities and the school schedule.
Susan Hallock Smith
FOO Committees coordinate the different fundraisers.
You don’t have to be on the Board of Directors to Serve on a Committee.
Family Annual Donation
Co-Chair: Joe Donahoo
FOO Gala and Auction
Co-Chair: Nancy Griffin
Co-Chair: Christine Lanoie